Cam & Groove
Hose Ends

How do Cam & Groove Fittings Work?

Cam and groove fittings, also called camlocks, are used to quickly connect and disconnect fittings on hydraulic hose or pipe. Camlock fittings are used to carry powders, liquids, and granules through a hydraulic assembly. Cam and groove hose ends consist of two parts: the adapter and the coupler. To install a camlock fitting, the coupler is placed onto a previously installed hose fitting, and then the adapter is placed into the coupler. The handles of the coupler are pressed down with normal hand pressure, and the fitting is installed. Camlock and groove fittings are commonly used on suction hoses, discharge hoses, and other low pressure hoses that deliver water, petroleum, and chemicals. Because of the handles on the fittings, cam & groove fittings are very easy to install.
Shop Our Selection of Cam & Groove Fittings Here.